September 13, 2007

Mac users, update Safari

Are you a Blogger and a Mac user (God Bless if you are)? I updated my Safari at work so I could benefit from the updated 'Find' feature but noticed something else in the process, I noticed that whenever I was logged in to do a post that I had more options at work than I did at home (this was one of the primary reasons I didn't post much from home anymore). Anyway, if you haven't updated to the new Safari you will find that you are Blog challenged; you won't be able to load videos, etc.

I've included the link if you click the title above. Enjoy the new options available. Now I can be bold or in italics. I can even do the block quote thing.

"Linguistics can be defined as the principled study of language as a system. Linguistics employ specific methodologies and theoretical frameworks for investigating the system of language. As a social science, linguistics incorporates both scientific approaches to language as a system and a focus on language." (Berg 11)


Update!

No comments: