July 03, 2006

How Could It Get Any Better?

What an up and down week. First of all Happy July! Another month has come and gone. Are you surprised that I have become so consistent? Yeah, me too. I've been fairly busy lately without being productive. Kinda-Sorta. I have been working on things for school but my house is still a mess so I consider that non-productive. It's been kind of touch and go this last week. I had a new nephew that was born last week but he wasn't doing all that hot at first. Now I am happy to report, he is doing great and it looks like he may finally get out of the hospital and go home soon. I am so happy about that. It's tough to see newborns with health issues. It is one of the most humbling things imaginable.

I am amazed by this little youngsters parents. They have been doing an outstanding job considering. I am floored at the courage and commitment they have to their child. It is very refreshing to see parents whose sole purpose is being patient loving people even in times of crisis. That's good stuff you know. How could it get any better than that?

No comments: