October 13, 2007

Revisiting A Far Far Past

Someone said something at work yesterday and it made me think of 'the band' so I went out onto the internet to find the web address for Long Beach Junior Concert Band (LBJCB). I ended up finding a link to youtube. Wow!

All I can say is what would LBJCB be without its drummers? The memories flooded back and I ended up finding all of these links to different videos. I wish I could say that everyone with a video camera knows how to use it but the footage is not the best but I hope you will feel the essence of the pride they've felt about themselves over the years.

If I've done this correctly, you should be able to click on the title and see one little video of LBJCB Drummers. If I've really done this correctly you should be able to see a set of links to the right that will take you to multiple videos of LBJCB Drummers. I think I will look through some of my old stuff and see if I can bust out a picture to post to go with the links next week.

Dawn

No comments: