August 05, 2005

I've been silent long enough


I've been silent for way too long. I've been relaxing in a fog of nothingness. You know how every once in awhile you just want to take a break from everything. I did it but how selfish of me to do so.

That's the perfect lead right into something important to say. I put a link to a BLOG you may want to check out. It's to 'body on the line'. One of my professors is turning out some unbelievable posts. It is something else because no one necessarily agrees with everything that another person says or does. With that in mind I think you should check it out what she has to say. She is really turning up my moral heat.

I wonder how anyone can condone human suffering and oppression and still call ourselves Christian or civilized. Many of us seem to forget the love verses in the Bible. With that said check out her BLOG. She is not a Christian person just an ordinary citizen of this planet like us all but her points are eye opening and moving. I think there is something everyone with any working compass can see something of value in what she says.

You know this won't really be a post all about my professor but take this one last thought before I move on to another point. How many of us are willing to go as far as she has for anything we passionately believe? It is a lesson for us all to take the time to put ourselves on the line for others and the sake of what's right. We get so wrapped up in impressions that we forget that THE WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND US. Check it out. She seems to post a few times a week. If you miss getting there once a week at least you will really miss out!

So, with that said...I need to be more diligent with my posts as before. Things as you know are changing for us left and right. With all of the changes though we still manage to stay sane. I invite you to keep coming back. I am back in reality and look forward to returning from the outer reaches to say something worth listening to. So, keep the picture I posted in mind and come back later to sit awhile with us, we have your chair and your pole ready.

No comments: